OJ_gal

OJ_gal

Admin
Last Seen
08 Jul 2023
Topics
Discord
OJ_gal#3392

And just like that, 2022 has come to an end - thank you all so much for continuing with Reclamation and keeping the game going.

For the month of December, these are the guys that have contributed towards the upkeep of our servers:

- Mr10msLifespan

- Elipsys

- b0gart-uk

- Anonymous

- Raffo

Reclamation team would like to thank you for the donations made!

OJ_galkissing_heart

Staff at Reclamation 

OJ_gal · about 1 year ago
string

string

Donator
Last Seen
05 May 2024
Topics

Hi. Take a look at your server. There is a player named Salosniper BLATANTLY using a gamehack all night. He is not even trying to hide it. Anyone who knows how BF2142 works should need no more than about 30 seconds of watching him to see that he is a cheat. Please, for the sake of your playerbase, ban him.

How long am I?

string · about 1 year ago
string

string

Donator
Last Seen
05 May 2024
Topics

Literally the most obvious use of a wallhack ever in BF2142. Watch he notice APMs around corners and crouch ...but ONLY when there is an APM, and never otherwise. Literally a cheat using hacks right in front of your eyes every round he plays.

How long am I?

string

string

Donator
Last Seen
05 May 2024
Topics

REPORTING PRISTER GLITCHING INTO THE WALL JUST NOW ON 2142 AF Ladder 1

https://u.cubeupload.com/anon/screen020.png

He was there, shooting out, but nobody could shoot in back at him or even see him. I have encouraged everyone on the server to come here and report him. Please review your battlelogs and you will catch him red handed. Requesting lifetime ban.

How long am I?