Admin
Last Seen
08 Jul 2023
Topics
Discord
OJ_gal#3392

Attention Soldiers,

We have some news for you!
Reclamation servers now host Vanilla Battle Event every first weekend of the month.

We have taken in your feedback from the polls about events, and also would like to thank you all for getting involved in the name suggestions for the event.

So what will happen?
Both Reclamation servers, EU and US, will be running vanilla maps list through the duration of the event. This will include a mixture of Titan and CQ maps (including coop).

How often will this event be run?
We will aim to host this event every first weekend of the month. But we will post a reminder in the #news channel of the Reclamation Discord, as well as in-game notification.

Will there be more events?
We will be looking to host more community based events. So if you have any suggestions, or even feedback to this upcoming event, we would love to hear form you! In our Reclamation Discord, head over to the #bf2142 channel and send in your suggestion, the staff team will see it (we may not respond but rest assure the channel is monitored regularly).

OJ_galkissing_heart

Staff at Reclamation 

OJ_gal · over 2 years ago · Last edited: over 2 years ago
HallsburgTexas

HallsburgTexas

Last Seen
28 May 2021
Topics

I had this game since it first came out now trying to reinstall it on my new Desktop installed and chated with EA game Support who told me he fixes it all I have to do is go to the Orgain Game console and push the play button I sit and wait for the game to start Waiting for Master Server and I wait then a message comes on the screen saying you are not connected push retry or offline play. I came here to try rectifying I just don't know what to do I'm a 64-year-old lady and trying to load this game just to try playing it. Help me, please .I have downloaded the hub and registered to this site this is so confusing with this whole new windows 10 and desktop.  

HallsburgTexas · over 2 years ago
OJ_gal

OJ_gal

Admin
Last Seen
08 Jul 2023
Topics
Discord
OJ_gal#3392

Hello :) Pleased to hear you're trying to get back into playing the game.
You need to make sure that you are patched to OpenSpy in the hub. 

If you have any other problems, and have access to Discord, you can join our Discord page and happy to troubleshoot from there with screenshots.

OJ_galkissing_heart

Staff at Reclamation 

OJ_gal · over 2 years ago